Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Update and Announcement

First, my apologies for the lack of recent posts. As I'm sure you can understand, closing out AIT is my top priority right now. I'm down to the last five weeks, two in the classroom, two in the field, and a few days of outprocessing and some good old fashioned Army "hurry up and wait" before graduation.

With that in mind, I'm going to take off the month of July, and resume posting when I return to North Carolina in early August. As all of you have probably figured out, I don't really have the time or energy to devote to blogging right now. I will do some posting for the next week before temporarily closing up shop.

I appreciate the links and readership I have received, and hope all of you will continue to check back.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stay tough!
Had an interesting experience on the flight home from New Orleans tonight. There was a girl soldier on the flight who looked like she was just out of high school. When we landed the flight attendent mentioned her on the intercom and told us she hadn't been home in a year and a half! And she asked everyone to wait while she got off first (considering she was in the back it was an appropriate gesture). Everyone applauded her on the way out and I think she was crying a little. It was a nice moment.
Keep up the good work!

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home