Saturday, February 10, 2007

Rebranding

As you may have noticed, I have changed the site description. The new one is a more accurate reflection of my current focus. I don't really care to discuss partisan politics that much anymore, and you can keep up with war news and analysis far better at sites such as Bill Roggio's or the Counterterrorism Blog.

There any plenty of anti-Islamist web sites, but few that focus specifically on the issue of the threat Islamist movements pose to intellectual freedom. Plus, the current ideological climate in American librarianship is such that the majority of my colleagues worry far more about the Patriot Act or parents who don't want their kids to read Heather Has Two Mommies, than they do the existence of a global totalitarian movement that burns books and intimidates and murders authors.

I will still blog about topics such as Cuba, other intellectual freedom issues, other library-related subjects, and anything else that strikes my interest. Basically, I'll be doing what I've been doing for the past few months. Hopefully, you'll continue to find it worth reading.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mrs Sharon Sim said...

I’m Charles David by name, i want to use this medium to alert all loan seekers to be very careful because there are scam everywhere, Few months ago I was financially strained, and due to my desperation I was scammed by several online lenders. I had almost lost hope until a friend of mine referred me to a very reliable lender called Dr Purva Pius ( A God fearing man) who lend me a loan of $237,000 under 72 working hours without any stress. I explain to the company by mail and all they told me was to cry no more because i will get my loan from this company and also i have made the right choice of contacting them i filled the loan application form and proceeded with all that was requested of me and to my shock I was given the loan, If you are in need of any kind of loan just contact him now via: {urgentloan22@gmail.com}

4:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home