Friday, May 09, 2008

Off to Annual Training

No sooner do I return from South Carolina and Warrior Leader Course than I have to leave for Annual Training. This year's installment sees my long anticipated return to Ft. Huachuca, AZ. I should be able to do some posting over the course of the next three weeks. In the meantime, considering Ft. Huachuca's close proximity to Mexico, what better video to leave you with than this gripping animated dramatization of the illegal immigration controversy:

1 Comments:

Blogger Maggie Goff said...

Dave, send me an email and let me know when you want to come over to Bisbee. You can spend a whole day here if you can, and want to. I'm not working anymore, so my car and I will be at your disposal. It's cooler here than on post. Sierra Vista is more built up since you were last here.

Maggie

mmgoff@earthlink.net

4:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home