Sunday, February 27, 2005

Internal Stuff

First of all, please allow me to thank Steven Vincent of In The Red Zone. Not only has he included me in his blogroll, but he linked to me in this post. Also, I owe a belated thank you to Shush, Conservator, American Chartophylax, and any other blogs who have linked to me.

I started this blog for two reasons. One, as a way of rebelling against the stultifying ideological conformity of my profession, and expressing my views on the War on Terror and other issues of concern to me. Two, because I enjoy blogging. The irony of being a librarian who rarely blogs on library issues is certainly not lost on me. Actually, blogger who happens to be a librarian is probably a more accurate description. Frankly, I never expected to be read by more than a handful of people who already knew me. I am humbled and flattered to be proven wrong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home