Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Reader Reassurance

First of all, thank you to everyone who responded to my recent post on the decline of the conservative librarian blogosphere (and the impending end of this site). To answer your questions:

-The official end of this blog will probably come in June. I will try to maintain a regular posting schedule until then, but no guarantees. I will provide advance notice of the exact date.

-For the benefit of future generations, and to ensure the futility of any job searches or romantic opportunities I might pursue, this blog will remain online after I officially sign off.

-In response to the question about taking up blogging, that is up to you. If you feel the desire to blog, then by all means do it. You can always walk away if you don't like it.

2 Comments:

Blogger SafeLibraries® said...

Thank you for the encouragement.

So here is my first post: Response to Fresno Bee re Fired Librarian.

What do you think?

11:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with wherever Uncle sends you.

My own site is more libertarian than conservative, but I do deal with library issues, as well as other issues of the Endarkenment. I also recommend The Breda Fallacy, written by a gun-nut public reference librarian. There are some great anecdotes there about ALA policy as it splatters on the ground.

1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home