Sunday, January 15, 2006

Final Post (for now)

I just want to thank everyone who has taken the time to read this blog or any part thereof, and especially those of you who have taken the time to comment. I would also like to thank all other bloggers who have actually linked to this site, and/or to some of my individual posts. Just a few final thoughts:

-A big thank you to Jack Stephens of Conservator, for his gracious support of my service.

-A reminder for those of you still involved in ALA and going to Midwinter this week to please support Greg McClay's candidacy for ALA Council.


The site will still be here, so please feel free to keep visiting. Helpful hint: if you want to search my archives, use Google. The Blogger search engine at the top of the screen sucks.

The grand reopening will probably be in April, and I will have interesting stories to share. If not, I'll just make some up.

Thanks again,
David Durant

1 Comments:

Blogger Marcus said...

Just wanted to let you know that I recently discovered your blog. I am definitely a liberal librarian, but I sympathize with your situation. Members of our profession, and everyone else for that matter, could stand to be more open-minded.

I blogged about Heretical Librarian on my own blog a few days ago. Please visit my posting and comment if you would like to: http://mbanks.typepad.com/my_weblog/2006/01/some_librarians.html

Marcus Banks

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home