Friday, July 16, 2004

Coming Attractions

My apologies for the lack of recent posts, as it's been a busy week. However, I'll have plenty to say this weekend. Here's a sneak preview:
 
-More on Joe Wilson and the Iraq/Niger story
 
-Thoughts on the PATRIOT Act
 
-Recent news articles on the state of the Iraq insurgency
 
-Major League Soccer Expansion: Soccer comes to Mormon country
 
-Bush, Kerry, and Iran
 
-The "Culture War": Who cares. Or, why are we wasting our time when we have a real war to fight?
 
-Reactions to the Senate Intelligence Committee report, and to the Butler Report from the UK 
 
I plan on doing two major essays soon, on how Iraq fits into the War on Radical Islamist Terror, as I see it. With sufficient luck, time, and motivation, I'll have at least one done by Sunday.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home